- 12 oz cold brew/iced coffee
- 6 oz low-fat milk/almond milk
- 1 packet Splenda (Alter for sweetness preference)
- 1-2 T low-fat French vanilla creamer
- Ice cubes
- 30g Mocha Cappuccino whey protein
Mix all ingredients in your favorite cup or glass. Recommend adding in protein last.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories - 250
- Fat - 3
- Carbs - 21
- Protein - 31
Gregs Thoughts: I love this easy coffee + protein in the mornings when I don't have a big appetite or feel like prepping food. I can get a head start on protein for the day and enjoy my lovely coffee. Then eat a bigger meal whenever I'm hungry. Perfect for the weekends or days off from work when you're lounging.